Administrative Assistant's Day is April 25th. If you have a go-to person in your work life making your job easier, now is the time to say thanks. Of course cold hard cash, bouquets of flowers and an extra day off are all excellent options to recognize a job well done. But, if you want to change it up a bit this year or need to re-org your gift list, here are a few items that can make everyday feel like a Friday.
1. Letter Board :: New day, new thoughts. A fun way to share quotes or birthday announcements.
2. Crosley Radio :: Classic meets modern technology for the home or office.
3. Cardigan :: Office always feel like an icebox? Barefoot Dreams makes the softest robe-like cardigans that are meant to be worn out in style. Big fan.
4. Tory Burch Tote :: Your assistant is keeping up with 2 schedules - yours and theirs. That makes for lots of things to keep close. A well made, designer tote will keep it all together.
5. Statement Card :: Say it like your mean it. If cash or a gift card is on your list, make sure the "messenger" gets your point across clearly.
6. Kate Spade Frame :: A stylish addition to the office. Make it even more personal by slipping a handwritten note of gratitude or a pic of your assistant's fave celeb into the frame.
If you're double-booked, out of the office or just short on time, I offer gift concierge services too.
Disclosure: Some of the links included here are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.