Ok, saved the best for last! Annnndd if the kids on your list are like mine...they have had an open-ended, ongoing list for over a month now. However, if you need a little insight into what will bring a grin, here are my gift picks for kids, tweens and teens.
1. The Crayons' Christmas :: This is the third in the series of stories centered around these rowdy crayons and it's pretty fun. They each have their own personality and it's a hoot to follow along. I tucked this into the bottom of a box filled with Christmas pj's for the family. Target has this book in-store as well. NOVEL.
2. Chinatown x UO Smiley Basketball :: A fun spin on a childhood favorite. Order by 12/20 for Christmas delivery! NOVEL & USEFUL.
3. Gunner & Lux Necklace :: I just LOVE this company - it's a dad & daughter duo that design and make each piece. She is the ultimate fashionista and if Riley says it's cool, then it just is. SO many fun designs. Check them out and order quick. She and her dad are still fulfilling orders. Be sure to share her inspiring business story with your little one. NOVEL.
4. Kanken Rainbow Backpack :: I think giving a fresh backpack mid-school year helps making going back to class after the long break a little easier. This brand is uber cool right now and good for keeping little backs healthy and safe. They come in a variety of colors and can be picked up at a local Nordstrom as well. USEFUL & LASTING.
5. Sneaker Freaker Book :: If you weren't able to snag the latest Yeezy's for your teen, you can at least school them on where this crazy sneaker obsession originated. NOVEL.
6. Karaoke Bluetooth Microphone :: Get ready for some after Christmas dinner entertainment! These come in all different colors and disco light options. NOVEL & EXPERIENCE.
7. TreeMendous Ornament Maker :: Entertainment and crafting for the whole family - all ages will enjoy making their very own creation to hang on the tree year after year. This is another one I'd break out before or after the holiday dinner when everyone is together and can enjoy this experience. NOVEL & EXPERIENCE.
Gift like ya mean it,