Time to give it up for the ladies! The sisters, moms, wives, aunts, and girlfriends that keep our lives rich and fantastic. Items range from useful to personal to lasting with a little splash of style in between.
1. Heart Talk by Cleo Wade :: Filled with poems, mantras and insights sure to inspire females of all ages to take a leap towards goals, dreams and joy. So much goodness which I cannot express as eloquently as she does. Pick up a copy, thumb through a few pages to determine if this will resonate with someone on your gift list. PERSONAL & LASTING.
2. Personalized Art Stationery :: A Thing Created has crafted the most chic and customizable stationery items for the thoughtful women on your list. Snail mail should always look this good. Personalize name, outfits, hair color, and skin tone. USEFUL & PERSONAL.
3. lululemon Vinyasa Scarf :: This is no ordinary scarf. I own one and can vouch for the versatility. I reach for it again and again in the winter and especially for travel. With snaps along each end it can be twisted, tied and configured into many different ways. Their handy video is a quick 101 on the ways to wear this piece. USEFUL & NOVEL.
4. Tiffany Ornament :: Have someone in your life that deserves an award? A Tiffany glass star ornament will say it with grace. NOVEL & LASTING.
5. Kimono :: I love a kimono - they can be worn so many ways and work for so many body types. Dress it up or down. They can be found a variety of options at World Market, Anthropologie and Free People USEFUL.
6. "Current Mood" Frame :: The cutest little frame with a spunky message in enamel. Pop in a pic from the last laugh you shared or snap a selfie on Christmas Day. I also love that you can find this online and at the cutest store in San Antonio, Feliz Modern - browse their store or website to surely check a few more folks off your list. NOVEL & USEFUL.
7. Olive & June Mani Kit :: Lots of unique and posi-reviewed items in this nail kit from LA nail salon, Olive & June. The Poppy nail polish accessory for helping to keep a steady hand during application is a game-changer for an at-home manicure. NOVEL & USEFUL.
8. Workshop at Paper Craft Pantry :: Indulge in some time together and learn something new. Upcoming classes include watercolor painting & felt flower making in the cutest space in Austin. NOVEL & EXPERIENCE.
9. Lip Coasters :: This is one of those it's "got (insert name here) written all over it." These acrylic coasters are A-dorable and are stored together in a silver star sequin holder. NOVEL & USEFUL.
GIFT like ya mean it,