Yay for summertime! Hot days, long nights, vacations, pool parties and lots of memory making fun. Our family is loving all the carefree time with friends and fam without the worry of 6:30am alarm clocks and packing lunches.
With July 4th around the corner, I'm guessing you have some good times coming your way too. Maybe you need a hostess gift or have a summer birthday to celebrate. I've got you covered with some cute, easy and useful gift ideas that won't leave your sno-cone budget dry.
1. Door Mat :: This is an unexpected but super useful gift to bring along for a summer soiree. There are SO many to choose from - keep it traditional or go for one with a funny phrase like, "GO AWAY." Tailor it to your recipient's taste. This one is from everybody's fave, Target but Amazon or Etsy can easily take care of you too. Roll it up and tie it with a wide grosgrain ribbon for a no-fuss presentation.
2. Pool Drink Floaties :: I can't get enough of these festive pool floats and accessories Big Mouth, Inc. has been creating. We recently visited friends that moved into a new home with a pool and I could not resist grabbing the giant 6-foot unicorn float for their girls. These (much smaller) drink floats will keep beverages cool and accessible on the water.
3. Zoku Pop Molds & Recipe Book :: Spike the popsicles for the adults and leave the ice cream for the kids. This is a great gift that will keep them cool all summer. And it's on SALE. Bonus!
4. Las Bayadas Beach Bag :: You can't go wrong with a great beach bag as a hostess or summer b-day gift. They get pretty beat up by the end of summer so a fresh, sand-free version will be a welcome sight! This Las Bayadas rainbow tote is permanently attached to my arm this summer for daily swim lessons and I love it! Brings a smile to my face every. time.
5. Round Beach Towel :: Again, another item you can never have too many of...beach towels. Keep in mind your gift receiver and find one that features their favorite color, sports team, spirit animal or comes in an interesting shape or style like this round version. If you have the time, personalize by having their initials embroidered.
6. Salt Cellar :: Totally unexpected. Under $10. Rave reviews.
7. Goodr Sunglasses :: So, if you're following me along on this gifting journey then you've seen these before in the Runner's GG. I love them. So many reasons to gift them. They're super light, polarized, come in tons of colors and are under $30. These are my go-to active sunnies for running, hiking & hanging at the pool.
8. BEACHES Coffee Table Book :: Every day should be a vacation day.